Department for Work and Pensions

Contact Office for Disability Issues

Find out how to contact the right people at the Office for Disability Issues


Personal enquiries

The ODI cannot advise members of the public on individual issues.

You should consider contacting the Equality and Human Rights Commission if you have sent a question about civil rights or discrimination issues. Contact details can be found on their website

You should contact the Department for Work and Pensions about disability and carers benefits issues or employment support

If you wish to contact the Minister for Disabled People, this can be done through the following e-mail address

And if you wish to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act, you should visit the DWP website

Information about the full range of government services for disabled people can be found on the website

Specialist enquiries

Specialist enquiries to the ODI should be directed to any of the following addresses.

Fulfilling Potential sets out a cross government approach to the government’s commitment  to enable disabled people to fulfill their potential and play a full role in society. Contact the Fulfilling Potential team:

The EU and International team advises on implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities. It can also assist in matters relating to European and International law.

Equality 2025 offers strategic advice at the very early stages of policy development, and in-depth examinations of existing policy areas on issues that affect disabled people.

If you have a question about ODI images on the DWP Communications Centre, please email us on:  


Beyond the Office for Disability Issues

Page last reviewed: 13 December 2013

Bookmark this page

What are these?